Why Choose Susco?
You’ll benefit from having an influence on the technical direction of our projects, thoughtful career development, a healthy mix of management and development tasks, and transparency (no office politics). Our success lies in our amazing staff, which we have because of our people-centric culture (4.9/5.0 Employer Rating on Glassdoor).
Susco is headquartered in the Greater New Orleans Area, has a national remote workforce, and is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the US (we are 2019 and 2020 Inc 5000 honorees). We specialize in Microsoft stack development, mobile workforce apps, and legacy system conversions.
We’re fans of the American Dream and therefore operate as a compassionate meritocracy that treats all stakeholders (employees, clients, vendors, and the community) based on tenets of Conscious Capitalism.
Recent Awards and Ratings
To enable people to contribute in meaningful and fulfilling ways.
Transform organizations with intuitive software by freeing people from tedious work, allowing them to focus on more meaningful work which creates more economic value for our clients.
Facilitate the holistic development of our teammates via their day-to-day work, intentional growth planning, & special projects.
Contribute to organizations that exist to increase the human capital of disadvantaged individuals, so they can achieve the American Dream.
Opportunities at Susco
We’re hiring for the following positions. 100% remote, working business hours US Central Time.
Meet Susco Employees
Director of Projects and Solutions Architect
Daniel combines his technical background and management skills to get clients from initial idea to final product.
Senior Project Manager
Daniel is a project manager with 25 years of experience leading or working on software development teams.
A full-stack developer with over 20 years of experience in enterprise software development.
David is a full-stack developer with a background in the insurance and finance industry.
What Susco Does
Susco transforms mid-market enterprises with intuitive software. We work across industries including insurance, construction, and shipbuilding. We bring deep knowledge of the Microsoft stack to develop quickly and effectively with code our clients love. Our company also handles system conversions, whether it’s an outdated legacy system or overpriced SaaS platform, and the development of custom cross-platform mobile applications compatible with all smartphones and tablets.
Our Core Values
Continuous improvement of ourselves and the company.
- We seek and participate in the personal and professional development of ourselves and our teammates.
- We change and learn from past successes and failures.
- When we fail, we first ask ourselves what we could have done better.
- We take personal responsibility for improvements of the systems, policies, and procedures which drive us forward.
- We promote an understanding of new techniques and new technologies.
- We believe our abilities can be developed through dedication and hard work; brains and talent are just the starting point.
- We believe in developing the whole person, and we invest company time and money in professional and personal development.
- We believe in incremental improvements, identifying and addressing our limits, and achieving our goals.
Taking ownership of accomplishing our goals.
- We are in charge of our actions and take ownership of our consequences
- We achieve goals, both assigned and chosen, with enthusiasm and attention to detail.
- We act on opportunities to enhance our growth experiences.
- We expect ourselves to find and execute solutions to problems.
- When blocked, we find a way to progress.
A unified culture which encourages diversity of thought and cares for the team and its members.
- We share successes and failures, and we ensure contributions are recognized.
- We seek to identify solutions which create the best outcome for all involved.
- We choose to be grateful, respectful, and helpful to each other.
- We make ourselves available to assist each other and know we have each other’s backs.
- We run Susco as a compassionate meritocracy*
Seek to fully understand and then to be understood.
- We create an environment of trust through honesty.
- We seek and provide direct and honest feedback.
- We are transparent to those affected by our decisions.
- We practice open and proactive communication.
Achieving the best results without excess complexity, wasting time, resources, or energy.
- We do the most important task first.
- We strive to find the simplest solution to a problem.
- We proactively seek to identify and eliminate inefficiencies.
- We leverage each other’s knowledge and experience.
- We identify failing behavior and pivot quickly.
How we define Compassionate Meritocracy
As a compassionate meritocracy, Susco focuses on balancing the goals of maximizing performance and productivity while fostering a supportive and empathetic work environment. As such, we prioritize the following aspects:
Merit-Based Hiring and Promotion
Supportive Work Culture
Employee Growth and Development
In summary, we balance the pursuit of excellence and high performance with empathy, understanding, and support of our employees, where individuals are rewarded based on their skills and contributions.
Join Our Team
Meaningful work, good people, unparalleled rewards. We're looking for people ready to take on the next challenge. That could be you.