Client portals are web and mobile applications that give clients around-the-clock access to data storage and other important information. This information can come from customized systems or off-the-shelf solutions that are used to manage client and operational data. Susco offers a variety of client portal development solutions that can aid your team members, as well as your clients:
- Web/Mobile portal for agency clients to share documents and deliverables
- Customer portals for solar energy customers
- Mobile web app to view My Vessels at Sea
Client Portal Benefits
- Productivity: Has a member of your team ever lost time trying to figure out which version of a proposal a client is referring to or trying to help a client figure out which quote is current? A client portal gives both internal and external users a unified data storage resource for accessing account documents. This allows you to spend less time worrying about which document is the source of truth and more time deciding how to utilize the information.
- Responsiveness: Is answering emails taking away too much of your time? Rather than tie up your front-office staff with answering basic customer queries, a client portal can empower users to access the latest versions of their own quotes, contracts, and other documents in real-time.
- Customer Loyalty: Giving customers direct access to the information they need means they’re never left waiting for your team to call them back or respond to their emails. Customers that feel like their needs are being addressed are more likely to remain engaged and responsive. Even better, a client portal makes it easier to put information directly in front of a client instead of dumping it in their inbox and hoping they get around to reading it. This can translate into faster product roll-outs, higher conversion rates, and increased sales.
Contact Us to Learn More
At Susco, we utilize a variety of technologies to create our programs. They include the following:
- Systems Integrations
- MS SQL
Contact us today at (504) 264-9343 to learn more about our creation process and how you can improve communication between your company and your clients.