Alacrity Solutions (Alacrity) had acquired multiple companies in the four years prior to working with Susco which created the need for a number of development projects, but the company’s growth had outpaced the bandwidth of the internal development team:
- Users were spending hours manually updating data in estimation platform
- Needed to ensure hired adjusters were compliant with company regulations efficiently
- Desired an accurate comprehension of adjusters’ training and skill level
- Wanted geographic understanding of risk level for contractor network
Susco has worked with Alacrity in an ongoing engagement since October 2018, operating within a staff augmentation model and extended the bandwidth for Alacrity’s internal development team. Adopting the internal developers’ preferred technologies and project management systems, Susco has integrated seamlessly with Alacrity’s development team.
- Developed a tool that integrated background check provider and built in Alacrity’s compliance rules to automate background checks for workforce
- Developed an integration that pulls information from Alacrity’s learning management system into Alacrity’s workforce management system to understand training and skills of workforce participating in continuing education
- Integrated Alacrity’s custom Resource Management System with XactAnalysis. They can now assign XactAnalysis claims to qualified adjusters from their own system rather than using two systems.
- Implemented custom inspection forms in Alacrity’s RMS system. When the form is completed in RMS, it is automatically uploaded to the matching claim in XactAnalysis.
- Developed a custom mobile app for Alacrity. Adjusters can enter the contact and inspect dates for their claims which is transmitted to RMS and XactAnalysis.
- Integrated with the NIPR API to automatically update all adjusters’ state adjuster licenses in RMS.