COVID19 Update 1/1/2021: I’m grateful to say that due to the essential nature of our client base, our sales and operations pipelines have not been negatively impacted by COVID-19. We offer full WFH and will provide the necessary equipment for a home-based set-up (laptop, 4K monitors, keyboard/mouse, etc) This is a full-time position, NOT A CONTRACT POSITION.
Susco is in the Greater New Orleans Area and is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Louisiana. We develop custom web-based business software with a focus on legacy system conversions. Our primary development platforms are C# .NET for web services and Ionic/Cordova for mobile apps.
This individual will work directly with clients, grasp a complete understanding of multiple simultaneous projects’ scope, and effectively communicate this to development team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Gather business requirements (pre- and post-sale), and work with Tech Leads to develop technical specs.
- Manage client expectations in regards to schedule, budget, and quality
- Have a technical background, preferably recent SQL, .NET, or iOS experience.
- Research, design, and plan mobile, web, database, or application software
- Work with developers and architects to create work breakdown structures and project schedules considering resource availability and skillset.
- Manage the workflow of the software development life cycle from scoping, to design, development, QA, production implementation and post launch support.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Assist in sales calls with potential customers.
- Work directly with the sales department, clients and developers to produce estimates and proposals for software development.
- Work with the QA department to validate development output in terms of both functionality and quality.
- Review and validate time entries from development team.
- Own the cost, quality, and scope of projects that they manage.
- Ability to read and write SQL queries.
- Be able to manage the development of software around complex business processes.
- Design database schema
- 5+ years of recent project management experience in software development
- 2+ year of Software Development Life Cycle experience (analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation) and Design Patterns experience.
- Experience working in agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Experience performing business analysis for software development projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high bar for quality
- Knowledge of source control systems like Git, SVN, etc.
Nice to have Qualifications:
- PMP Certification
- Experience working as a Scrum Master
- Recent software development experience in web development or mobile app development
Salary Range: $70,000 – $95,000 DOE